Experience contemporary American cuisine in a casual and relaxed setting.
Chef Jeanie's award winning, contemporary American and French/Asian foods have been popular in their Punta Gorda, Florida restaurant for more than 15 years and are now here to delight diners in southern New England.
- Jeanie is back on The Rhode Show, with her Blue Fin Tuna and Boozy Cream Jars. Recipes are included too!
- Thank you Edible Rhody for this great piece on Chef Jeanie! See the article here, in the Summer 2017 issue of Edible Rhody magazine
- Jeanie, in the Culinary Institute blog: Women in Food Service - From Strength to Strength
- Phantom Gourmet: "Restaurants simply don't get much better than Ella's..."
- June 2, 2016 The Dan Yorke State of Mind Show
[Jeanie & James segment starts at minute 4:53]
Ella's Food & Drink is committed to sourcing and serving you the freshest product available on the market. Our produce, dairy and seafood are sourced locally and our meat is certified all-natural & organic, to ensure the very best for our diners.
With a broad range of signature dishes from which to choose and frequent new items, you'll always find something enticing for dinner! As we have always said, "Ella's has something for everyone's palate."
Come and be treated with award winning cuisine, gracious service and cosmopolitan atmosphere for a memorable dining experience. Enjoy dining 'al fresco' on our outdoor terrace on a beautiful New England evening, or the casual, comfortable setting of our dining room & lounge.
Ella's is also available for functions in our private dining rooms; events for up to 45 guests or a special evening for 2. The entire restaurant is available for private events as well.